RE: [xep-support] Following document links closes the document with the link

From: Kenneth Johansson <ke-joh@sectra.se>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 02:44:49 PDT

Hi,

Sorry to bother but can anyone help me with this. This is a serious issue for my clients.

Thanks,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20 E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping Phone: +46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN Web: http://www.sectra.se <http://www.sectra.se/>

  _____

I'm using olinks to point to other PDF documents. When I click on the link the first PDF document is closed. I think it should only
open the next document and both should then be opened....

Is this a bug or can this behaviour be customized? Should I upgrade to v4?

I'm using XEP v3.7.8.

Best regards,