Re: [xep-support] Image text shown grey in Adobe Ver 6

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 03:12:25 PDT

Hello, Manish.

You message to xep-support sent April 1 did not reach the list because
it was too long (did you receive the failure notice?).

Can you reproduce the problem with the most recent build of XEP 4.2?
If so, please send your FO, external images (if any) and PDF all zipped to
support@renderx.com.

 Michael Sulyaev                          mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com
RenderX