Re: [xep-support] Enmasse doesn't work

From: Sefy Kagarlitsky <sefyk@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 13:50:10 PST

Ok, so what URL should I use? (The client and the server are the same
computer in my case)
These 2 versions don't work (I get the same error as before):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="cliser:///C|/ENMASSE_DOCS/XSL/T000.XSL"?>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="C|/ENMASSE_DOCS/XSL/T000.XSL"?>