[xep-support] Using 4.0 with .NET

From: Julian L. Hunter <hunterj@innovativelogic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 07:34:38 PST

Hi,

    I am at the beginning of migrating from XEP.NET 3.8x to the new XEP
4.0 .NET wrapper with the java engine. I am not trying to use the client
server library and I have included XEP.dll in my references (C#
project). When I try to create a Formatter from as per the description
in the instructions, I get the following error,

>> The dependency 'Cliser' could not be found.

I have searched the website and all the zip files I could download for a
Cliser.dll (or similar) and haven't found anything, What am I doing
wrong/missing?

Thank you,
-- Julian.

PS: When I compile the XEP Assistant, it gives the same error (as would
be expected).