[xep-support] Calling XEP from a java class

From: Bhathena Homyar <homyarb@linuxquestions.net>
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 06:48:38 PST
Hi,

Issue 1-
I am currently working with the XEP 4.2 trial version. I need to call XEP from a java class which will in turn be invoked by a servlet. Currently I create a String array (params) of all the XEP paramters. Then I call com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver.main( params ). This is similar to calling xep.bat. Is there some other way to call XEP ??

Issue 2-
I use 'fo:external-graphic' tag with a relative path to the image files. XEP considers a relative path starting from the directory of the XSL file. Is there some way I can define a different base path for images ?? Can such a thing be configured using XEP.xml ??
I am unable to find the XML Schema or DTD for XEP.xml. Can you provide that to me.

Regards,
Homyar.

Thank you for choosing LinuxQuestions.
http://www.linuxquestions.org
------------------- (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support' in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address you are subscribed from. (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html Received on Wed Mar 23 07:35:46 2005