Re: [xep-support] XEP on 4-CPU W2K server

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 01:18:42 PST

Hello Jost,

XEP is thread-safe but doesn't use multi-threading inside. You can
wrap your own harness that will run several XEP threads in parallel
and perform tread management but I suggest you to try RenderX EnMasse
that was specially designed for high-throughput applications: http://www.renderx.net/Content/tools/enmasse.html

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX