Re: [xep-support] Table column hadings repeated at the top of the columns on each page

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 23:44:15 PST

Hello, Nicholas.

The fo:table-header formatting object is used to contain the content of the table header.
Normally it is repeated right after a page break or column break crosses the table body.

<fo:table>
 <fo:table-header>
  <fo:table-row>
   <fo:table-cell>
    <fo:block> this is a cell in table-header </fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <!-- more cells in this row -->
  </fo:table-row>
  <!-- more rows in table-header -->