[xep-support] Table borders rendered with different size

From: Kenneth Johansson <ke-joh@sectra.se>
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 02:57:10 PST

Hi,

When opening a PDF built by XEP 3.7.8 from a DocBook document, the table borders in normal view seems to have different thickness,
which makes the tables look very ugly. When I zoom in to 600% I can see that the size is the same but there are still pixel
differences which probably makes Acrobat Reader render the borders differently.

It doesn't matter if I change the border size, the phenomenon is still there.

Is this a common issue? I can send an example PDF if necessary.

Best regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20 E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping Phone: +46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN Web: http://www.sectra.se <http://www.sectra.se/>