Re: [xep-support] Table-of-contents issue

From: David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 10:08:26 PST

Hi Martin,

XEP does what you ask it to. Open your fo source, the id is not where
it is supposed to be, despite its name. The element marked as
id="paper_2_creating_pdfs" is not near 'Creating PDFs' it is at the
end, on the page marked 8 (and number 10), just before the
bibliography.

I believe that the problem is in your stylesheets.

David