Re: [xep-support] CMYK Colors in SVG--No Joy

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 03:08:58 PST

Hello Eliot,

I re-read the SVG spec and have realized that icc-color() cannot be the
first entry into a color specifier.
[http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/painting.html#SpecifyingPaint].

The first entry is a URL (gradient, pattern) or RGB color (as defined in
CSS2 spec).

So the 'fill' attribute in your example should look like:
fill="rgb(178.5,255,255) icc-color(#CMYK, 0.3,0,0,0)"

XEP 4.x includes colorbar.svg (images/colorbar.svg). 'icc-color' function is
used intensively in that file. :)

With best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX