[xep-support] space-before.conditionality and column breaks

From: Rick Geimer <Rick.Geimer@nsc.com>
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 15:40:11 PST

I have a heading that specifies space-before="10pt" and
space-before.conditionality="discard". However, I am using a two column layout,
and when the heading breaks to the start of a new column, it appears to be
pushed down from the actual top of the column. I am guessing that the
conditionality is only applying to page breaks and not column breaks. Is there a
way to keep my space-before in normal situations but make it disappear at the
top of a column?

Thanks for any help.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor