Re: [xep-support] Basic-link specifying page number or named dest

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 06:13:02 PST

Hello Bob,

The current version of XEP treats a fragment identifier of URLs as the
internal named destination within the referred document.
In your particular example 'page=2&view=fit' will be treated as an internal
id in the FOM_10.pdf so you will not (and cannot) have the desired effect.

It can be feasible to parse fragment identifiers to retrieve PDF specific
information such as page number and view mode. We will consider adding such
a feature in the future.
Thanks for your question.

With best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov