Re: [xep-support] Still trying to integrate XEP into Oracle 9.2

From: David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:18:16 PST

On 05.01.2005, at 18:20, Lars Jørgen Tvedt wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am still trying to integrate XEP into Oracle, and I have located the
> problem to a number of internal classes called "Test".
>
> One example:
> In "com/renderx/crypto/MD5", Oracle is not able to locate
> "com/renderx/crypto/MD5$Test".

Hi Lars,

I am recalling that the packaging tool coming with oracle had this
problem. Don't use it. Just pack the .war file manually in the same way
as it is done in the Integration and Connectivity Kit for the servlet
connector
(there is just a servlet container inside Oracle's Java environment).

There is also a paper for XEP 3 describing the integration routine for
XEP,
http://preview.renderx.com/Content/support/oracle/xep-integration.html;
it is outdated but still useful, and RenderX is going to update it soon
for the current version.

David Tolpin