Re: [xep-support] Kerning of OpenType fonts; table issues

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 07:26:02 PST

Hello Shay,

The current version of XEP does not support kerning for OpenType/CFF fonts.
It turns out that we forgot to mention this restriction in our
documentation - we will add a note about it.
Thanks for the pointer, we will consider your question as a request for
enhancement.

As for your question about table rows: could you please provide us with a
small FO sample that demonstrates the problem?
Please send FO file (in archive) directly to support@renderx.com

With best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov
RenderX