Re: [xep-support] maximum number of internal links in one document?

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 07:50:35 PST

Hello Diane,

There is no restriction on the maximum number of links in XEP. This
message means that link is pointing to a nonexistent ID. Try to
generate stand-alone XSL-FO document using your XSLT engine and when
render this document with XEP. If you'll see the same kind of messages
please check whatever those IDs are present in the XSL-FO. If they are
not - then something goes wrong on the XSLT step and this problem has
nothing to do with XEP itself. If those IDs are present and still XEP
complains about unresolved destinations - please archive this XSL-FO
file and send it directly to support@renderx.com (please keep sample
as short as possible).

As for the 'span' warning: according to XSL-FO specification 'span'
attribute allowed only on fo:block elements that are direct children
of fo:flow. XEP respects this restriction and ignores this attribute
on all nested blocks.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX