RE: [xep-support] Text block problems (v3.8.1)

From: DESEYNE Jacques <Jacques.DESEYNE@swift.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 06:10:43 PST

Stijn,

An fo:block is as big as its content gets -- if there's nothing in it, it will be infinitely tiny and there is not much point in
having multiple zero-height line breaks...

How about:

<xsl:template match="RETURN">
<fo:block>&#160;</fo:block><!-- non-breaking space -->
</xsl:template>

Regards,

--
Jacques Deseyne