[xep-support] BASE and ROOT Properties

From: <frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 07:35:44 PST

The parser don't reconize the BASE and ROOT properties in XEP v4.0.

I had used those properties in XEP v3.0.

I want to know how to use the features of BASE and ROOT properties in XEP v4.0.

The xml:base don't seem to be relative for my WEB APPLICATION. Relative URI features are need on a distribute "servers" setting. The BASE properties with the
URIResolver had work well in the past. I cannot put http://www.mydomain.com because I support many domain. I can only know where I am, when I process the PDF in the
java class. I do this by accessing the classpath of my URIResolver and check on wich domain the EAR is.

Without a feature to do it, I cannot evolve to v4. This imply a lot of concerns for my administration.

I have put all other information in a couple email : Invalid system ID and XEP v3 to v4.

I hope to have a good and fast answer about this topic.

Best Regards,
Frédéric Ouellet