Re[2]: [xep-support] Re: Two columns problem.

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 00:47:33 PST

Hello Anshul,

general questions about XSL FO are welcome to our public mailing
list, xep-support@renderx.com. Dedicated support (mainly related to
XEP integration) provided via support@renderx.com. Please do not send
your questions directly to our engineers' personal addresses.

Regarding your problem - what you need is span="all" property.
Instead of the table that contains SUBSUBSECTIONNAME text you have to
use <fo:block span="all"> like this:

<fo:block span="all" border=".5pt solid black" >
        <fo:block text-align="start" font-family="times roman" font-size="10pt" font-weight="bold">
                <xsl:value-of select="SUBSECTIONNAME"/>
        </fo:block>
        <fo:block text-align="start" font-family="times roman" font-size="10pt">
                <xsl:value-of select="SUBSUBSECTIONNAME"/>
        </fo:block>
</fo:block>

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com