Re: [xep-support] Title on the Internet Explorer with a PDF

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 02:43:41 PST

Hello Frederic,

As far as I know IE caption displays content of the <title> element in
case of HTML page and file location for all other file types. In your
case PDF is displayed directly in the browser so I think you cannot
achieve desired behavior. Anyway questions like this one have nothing
to do with XEP and are better asked on the specialized mailing lists
(e.g. on the list dedicated to Internet Explorer, if there is one).

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX

fodc> I wonder how to put a title on Internet Explorer with a generated PDF.

fodc> The first blue line on IE print the filename of the generated PDF with XEP.

fodc> For my user, it will be much more convenient to put "Intranet Error" on this title.

fodc> I have search a lot in xsl and fo TAG. I have contact xsl developper in another department. But we don't find any solution.

fodc> the tile look like this:
fodc> http://localhost.priv.desjardins.com:7001/tiinapTestIntDesjPresCdCais/SAFcdqTestIntDesj/1099584

fodc> If I could put "Intranet Error" and erase this... it would be really great!

fodc> Best Regards,

fodc> Frédéric Ouellet

fodc> (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support'
fodc> in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address
fodc> you are subscribed from.
fodc> (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/tos.html