[xep-support] hyphenating on special characters

From: Konrad Rokicki <krokicki@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 07:24:32 PST

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any way to tell XEP what characters to
hyphenate on? I don't want any hyphenation on regular words, so I've
set hyphenate to false. But I've got some long ids like
very_long_word_that_should_be_broken_on_underscores_if_needed
And I would like that to wrap if it doesn't fit, rather than render
the letters on top of each other.
Thanks,
Konrad