[xep-support] Cutting lines

From: Stijn Elst <stijn@fotek.com>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 00:26:10 PST

Hello,

I'm using RenderX to automatically produce a PDF on SRA3 (320x450mm) containing 2 A4 pages (+ 2mm bleed). What is the easiest way to print cutting lines on the corners of the A4's so it would be a lot easier to cut the pages? In other words, what does a block of my XSL-FO look like to get a straight line in the PDF (with coordinates, thickness, color)?

Regards,
       Stijn Elst
      Application Analyst
      www.pixbook.be