[xep-support] Fifth color in XSL-FO?

From: Stijn Elst <stijn@fotek.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 01:20:27 PDT

Dear Sir / Madam,

We're successfully using RenderX to automatically produce high-quality PDF's for our digital photo print service. We would like to add gloss (or a coating) to the pictures in the PDF using a fifth color (DryInk on the Nexpress 2100 from Kodak). Is that perhaps in any way possible to implement in the XSL-FO used by XEP? We know it can (manually) be done in Quark and PitStop.

Any helpful information on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sincerely,

      ir. Stijn Elst
      Application Analyst

      Tel: ++32 3 760 11 45