Re: R?f. : Re: R?f. : Re: [xep-support] How can I use FOTransformer with xsl:include relative path.

From: David Tolpin (dvd@davidashen.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 13:42:37 PDT

    > David,
    >
    > I have just found this solution, this last hour... I have put this also:
    >
    > <option name="DISCARD_IF_NOT_VALID" value="false" />
    >
    > But, I have the exception from the xsl:include before I can setURIResolve. (at the construction of FOTransformer)

    Frederic,

    create your instance of javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory;
    set URI Resolver on it . Obtain a transformer from the factory.

    create FOTransformer by passing two arguments to it, the XSLT transformer
    and the formatter.

    factory.setURIResolver(uriResolver);
    transformer = factory.newTransformer(stylesheet);
    fotransformer = new FOTransformer(transformer,formatter);

    David

    David Tolpin