[xep-support] Is this error a Saxon error or XEP error?

From: Hepler Henry H (Contractor) (Hank.Hepler@us.army.mil)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 10:31:11 PDT

  • Next message: frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com: "Réf. : [xep-support] Re: Réf. : [xep-support] xsl:include - javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Had IO Exception with stylesheet file: ergoDesjardins.xsl"

    I am getting an error: "xsl:param must be the first element within a
    template", which is fine but how do I fix it? I have found 2 threads
    concerning this and still nothing except go back to Saxon 6.5. This is not a
    good option...any suggestions? Trying to fix someone else's XSL-FO...thanks!

    Hank Hepler

    ==
    it from your computer.