Re: [xep-support] Version 4 Upgrade

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 00:10:27 PDT

    Hello Chris,

    Let me recite XEP 4 announce:

    RenderX offers discounts and free upgrades for version
    4 to our customers holding licenses of XEP version 3; visit
    http://www.renderx.com/v4.html#discounts. If you wish to upgrade, just
    contact your sales representative or email sales@renderx.com for a formal
    quote based on your configuration and purchase date.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX