Re: [xep-support] problem with Batik SVG's that use small fonts

From: Alexei Gagarinov (agagarinov@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 10:02:11 PDT

    Hello Konrad,

    The problem is caused by 'stroke-miterlimit:0;' value in the 'style'
    attribute.
    Let me site the SVG specification:
    SVGSpec> The value of <miterlimit> must be a number greater than or equal to
    1.
    SVGSpec> Any other value is an error.

    So, your SVG files are invalid according to SVG specification.

    Set the value of 'stroke-miterlimit' to 10 (or any other valid value)
    and the resulting PDFs will be displayed correctly by Acrobat.

    With best regards,
      Alexei Gagarinov
    RenderX