[xep-support] Parse error

From: Geyrecker Andreas (andreas.geyrecker@lexisnexis.at)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 06:46:13 PDT

    Hello,

    I tried to embed some svg code in my fo output (see enclosed).
    Unfortunately I receive the following xep error:

      (validate [validation OK])
      (compile
    Parse error: Open tag 'svg:desc' does not match closing tag 'desc'

    Do you have any idea?

    Best regards
    Andi
            Andreas Geyrecker
            IT und Electronic Publishing
            LexisNexis Verlag ARD ORAC GmbH & Co KG
            Marxergasse 25
            A-1030 Wien
            Tel. +43-1-534 52-1602, Fax +43-1-534 52-148
            mailto:andreas.geyrecker@lexisnexis.at
            http://www.lexisnexis.at

    the system manager.

    www.mimesweeper.com