Re: [xep-support] MathML support

From: Steve Lloyd (steve.lloyd@ibo.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 00:19:34 PDT

    Not to forget that this technique is just as applicable to XSLT
    applications.
    See http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/xml2002/lp/paper.html.
    Or the even simpler technique of documenting stylesheets described in
    "The Design
    of the Docbook XSL Stylesheets"
     http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/dbdesign/#litprog.
    I guess we've absolutely no excuse for failing to document XSLT well ;-)

    Steve

    --
    Steve Lloyd, XML Developer-Editorial Production Dept.
    International Baccalaureate Organisation