Re: [xep-support] initial page number

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 07:31:14 PDT

    Hello Nicholas,

    The 'initial-page-number' attribute should be set on fo:page-sequence
    element.
    Regarding your questions about spanning blocks: elements with
    span="all" allowed only as direct children of fo:flow element and as
    far as I know there is no way to circumvent this limitation.
    Therefore I recommend you to return a step back and look if you can
    change something at document-generation stage in order to avoid
    the necessity for spanning blocks deeper in elements hierarchy.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX