RE: [xep-support] Stretchable no break space

From: David Cramer \(Tech Pubs\) (dcramer@motive.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 21:00:50 PDT

    Jirka,
    I wonder if this would have the desired effect:
            V<fo:character treat-as-word-space="false" character=" "/>lese
    It seems like it would be easier to make the xsl replace &#160; (or a pi you decide on) with a fo:character than to add <fo:inline keep-together.within-line="always">V lese</fo:inline> when you see a &#160;. Anyway, I've found fo:character a handy thing in some situations.

    David

    <snip>