RE: [xep-support] Wrapping Text Around a Table

From: Jeremy Kassis (jkassis@jkassis.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 22:56:54 PDT

    Thanks for the quick response! The float seems to do the job nicely. But I'm
    having trouble aligning it. I've tried baseline-shift and alignment-adjust
    (among other properties) on both the fo:float and the table within. And I
    can't seem to reposition the rendered table with respect to the line on
    which I've declared the float. Any other tips?

    Thanks again!

    Best,
    jk