[xep-support] RenderX, Inc.

From: Ashot Darbinian (ashot@zenteq.am)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 22:40:12 PDT

    To our valued customers:

    In October, RenderX will release our next generation XSL Formatting Engine,
    XEP, along with a new line of software solutions based on it. While
    preparing for the new release, we have reworked our approaches and expanded
    our offerings to make RenderX software:

    Oriented towards solutions of customers' challenges and satisfaction of
    their needs: We will be providing tools and solutions that are ready-to-use
    in corporate and personal workflows, are highly scalable and easy to
    maintain.

    More user friendly: We've put a great deal of effort into reworking
    configuration interfaces, management and maintenance tools, as well as into
    the packaging of the software.

    Stable, fast, robust and even more conformant: We have improvements in both
    stability and speed, coupled with many more features to make XEP the most
    conformant solution on the market.

    We will be offering discounts and free upgrades for version 4 to our
    customers holding licenses of XEP version 3. Please visit
    http://www.renderx.com/v4.html#discounts for more information. If you wish
    to upgrade, just contact your sales representative or email
    sales@renderx.com for a formal quote based on your configuration and
    purchase date.

    We, the RenderX team, would like to use this opportunity to thank the users'
    community for the continued support of our activities and we look forward to
    working with you.

    Kevin Brown
    Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    RenderX, Inc.