[xep-support] user stories wanted

From: David Tolpin (dvd@davidashen.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 14:23:04 PDT

    Hi,

    we are preparing for the new release, version 4, and completely
    re-building the company's site, www.renderx.com, striving to make
    it functional and useful.

    We need user stories. We believe that published stories will help
    both us to further develop XEP (and systems using it), and our
    users to build their applications from components we provide.

    Please do us a favor: describe your uses of XEP -- a paragraph or
    two will help a lot, you are welcome to write as much as you feel
    necessary -- and let us publish it for the community
    of XEP's users. In return, you get a link from our site
    (if you consider this an advantage).

    David Tolpin
    RenderX (again)