Re: [xep-support] PDF V1.5

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 03:12:41 PDT

    Hello Geurt,

    Do you need to generate PDF 1.5 with XEP or embed them in XSL-FO as
    pictures? In the former case there are no problems - XEP produces PDF
    v1.3 that can be successfully used by any PDF 1.5 aware software. The
    latter case is different - PDF v1.5 introduced some new objects that
    are not supported by XEP PDF parser. It is possible that will add such
    support in the future but I would not expect it anytime soon.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX