[xep-support] Disabling hyphenation?

From: Dean, Tim (STP) (Tim.Dean@guidant.com)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 10:09:35 PDT

    I wish to render PDF documents without allowing any text to be hyphenated. If I am reading the XSL-FO spec, this is the default behavior for the hyphenation property. Is my understanding correct?

    Now, in XEP I find that there are several hyphenation-related config files included. For a variety of reasons, I would like to remove all files that are not necessary from my runtime environment. However, if I remove these files I find that XEP spits out error messages as it tries to find these files.

    Is there any way to tell XEP not to look for these files, which shouldn't be necessary because I'm not hyphenating anything?

    Thanks,

    Tim Dean
    Principal Software Engineer
    Telephone: (651) 582-4791