Re: [xep-support] XEP 3.8.2: Table column width seems too large

From: Werner Donné (werner.donne@re.be)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 09:40:31 PDT

    Jacques,

    When I remove that surrounding block the font-family just changes
    to serif, which is set on root. The column width, however, is still
    not the same as that of the preceding box. According to the spec
    both the font-family and font-size properties apply to all elements
    and they both inherit. So I still don't understand it.

    Thank you for the suggestion,

    Werner.