Re: [xep-support] Japanese Fonts?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 00:41:35 PDT

    Hello Chris,

    Looks like you have no appropriate font files in XEP/afm/CIDFont
    subdirectory. Note that XEP shipped with sample configuration for
    those fonts, but not with the fonts itself (they are part of Acrobat
    CJK packs). As it is stated in our documentation, you have to make
    these fonts visible to the formatter in order to use them.
    Please refer to Section 5 "Configuring Fonts" of "XEP Users Guide" for
    further details on font configuration: http://xep.xattic.com/xep/doc/userguide.html#Configuring_Fonts

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX