[xep-support] Question about warning message

From: Ryan Graham (Ryan.Graham@apollogrp.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 11:13:05 PDT

    Hi all,

    I have recently upgraded to XEP 3.7.8 from 3.6 and got the following warning
    message during a PDF creation:

    "The handle is invalid."

    I never saw this warning before the upgrade, and while the document still
    appears to have generated correctly, I am just curious as to the meaning of
    the message.

    Thanks,
    Ryan