[xep-support] Announce: Public XSLT/XSL-FO training in Phoenix in August [XML-Dev]

From: G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 09:45:08 PDT

    Please visit our home page cited below for details of two
    publicly-subscribed XSLT and XSL-FO courses being delivered the week of
    August 23-27, 2004 in Phoenix, Arizona. The early-bird date for reduced
    fees is July 21.

    Thanks! ............... Ken

    cc: XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo, XML-Dev, XML-DOC, RenderX Support

    p.s. if anyone is curious why we would hold a course in Phoenix in late
    August (of all times of the year), two days after the course ends a major
    vendor conference starts with thousands of delegates for a document
    management product that incorporates the use of these technologies; we are
    expecting this delivery to be popular and to be subscribed quickly; we
    selected a suite hotel that looks to be family-friendly

    --
    Public training 3 days XSLT & 2 days XSL-FO: Phoenix,AZ 2004-08-23
    Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/