Re: [xep-support] A3 pages and Landscape Pages

From: Douglas_Morrison@contractor.amat.com
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 07:15:37 PDT

    Bob,

    Thanks very much for that suggestion. One problem for me is the
    requirement to insert the psmi marker as a direct child of fo:flow. The
    xsl I am using could put in several nested fo:blocks before reaching the
    element that requires the change in page geometry. I'm not sure how to get
    round that.

    It seems to me the best solution would be to allow nested pagesets and
    process them accordingly. Why not?

    Regards, Doug x2571

    The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are
    not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any
    use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
    e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

    "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
    Sent by: owner-xep-support@renderx.com
    07/06/2004 22:31
    Please respond to xep-support