[xep-support] Using xep with xsl exported from Arbortext Styler

From: Douglas_Morrison@contractor.amat.com
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 07:46:50 PDT

    Hello,

    I wonder if anyone has experience using xep to transform (Docbook) xml
    documents with xsl exported from Arbortext Styler (after some editting by
    hand)?

    Any tips? For example, would you recommend keeping a Styler stylesheet in
    sync with the xsl (as far as possible), or is it OK just to create chunks
    of xsl with one Styler stylesheet and other chunks from a different
    stylesheet?

    Any problems?

    Regards, Doug x2571

    The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are
    not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any
    use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
    e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.