[xep-support] alternative representation of SVG that is not Forms XObjects?

From: John Barrett (john@industrialmedium.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 07:40:25 PDT

    Our customer wishes to edit their RenderX generated PDF documents, after the fact, using Pitstop. However, one of the limitations of Pitstop is that it has problems editing PDF documents with Forms XObjects (even though it is perfectly legal PDF), which is how our inlined SVG images are getting rendered.

    Does RenderX support an alternative internal, alternative representation of SVGs that is not Forms XObjects?

    Thanks,

    John

    John Barrett
    Industrial Medium, LLC