[xep-support] Re: can't list multiple page references for index terms

From: Susan Korgen (skorgen@intersystems.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:19:08 PDT

    I've had a response to my email (not from RenderX) that says there
    is both too much and not enough information for anyone to work
    on the problem.

    I would be delighted to correspond with anyone who can tell me a
    better way to describe my problem, so that a solution can be found.

    Indexing is difficult, so I assume any solutions would be of general interest.

    My assumption has been that there is a simple syntax error in
    my index_xep.xsl file that a knowledgeable person would spot quickly.

    My hope is that since my file is based on one I downloaded from RenderX,
    there is someone at RenderX who understands it better than I do.

    We have been RenderX customers for nearly a year now and this is our
    first serious problem in using the product. I hope I can get some help.

    If anyone would like to call me rather than send email,
    my number is 617-577-3642.

    Susan