[xep-support] hyphenation/runFromCommandLine?

From: tarakan@volny.cz
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 09:03:38 PDT

    Hi,
    I needed change the hyphenation so I edited the appropriate file
    (for czech it is czhyphen.il2)in hyphens directory (before this I
    copy the whole contain of the directory hyphens to disc where I
    have rights to write - f:/hyphens).

    Then I run the xep with this command line:

    xep -DHYPHENS=f:/hyphens/ -fo bp13a.fo -pdf bp13a.pdf

    But in new generated bp13a.pdf the errors with hyphenation still
    alive.

    Here is the part (in the end of the file) of czhyphen.il2:
    \hyphenation{
    mož-nos-ti
    koe-fi-ci-ent koe-fi-ci-en-ty
    pro-jek-ční
    úhlo-příč-ka úhlo-příč-ky
    }

    Can somebody advise me where is the problem?
    Thank you in advance.
    Ondrej.

    --
    SURVIVAL --- L-Carnitin+ HCA+ Chrom --- Miluj své tělo. Zbav se
    kil! Speciální nabídka pro ženy na