RE: [xep-support] *REPOST* XML + XSL:FO = PDF?

From: Dean, Tim (STP) (Tim.Dean@guidant.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 14:45:57 PDT

    There are some things that you could do in XSL to do this. Exactly how you would do it depends on (a) the structure of the XML document containing the dynamic data, and (b) how you want to reference the data elements to be extracted in your input document.

    If you can provide a sample of the input document you'd like to have and the XML document you want to provide data, perhaps I could come up with an example stylesheet that would give you the basic idea.

    - Tim