[xep-support] vertical spacing supported?

From: Maximilian Gaerber (max@gaerber.de)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 06:42:02 PDT

    Hello,

    From what I know it is possible to define blocks of text which cannot be
    divided by a pagebreak or such. (e.g. Article Name and a few lines of
    details)

    The question now is, to avoid blank areas at the end of the page, is it
    possible to define some constant distance (of the content) to the
    bottom of the page and will the rendering machine be able to
    automatically arrange the remaining items on the page to keep this
    constant distance?

    (I think it is called "vertical spacing" or "vertical justification")

    Regards, M. Gaerber