[xep-support] Hyphenation at /

From: Jim Quest (relliquest@planet.nl)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 23:06:12 PST

    Dear All,
    Is there also a way to tell XEP to allow hyphenation after the character
    "/"?

    Also when there is no hyphenation happening to a long word within a
    table cell, all the letters are crunched up making it impossible to read
    the text at all. Is there an option to make the words break randomly so
    that at least readable?

    Thanks so much