[xep-support] Packaging XEP into Ear file

From: svenkataramany@chubb.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 07:35:52 PST

    Hi,
    I need to package XEP into an Ear file. I've moved all the jar files into
    the lib dir under WEB-INF. Where do i put the files under XEP_ROOT/etc ?
    What do i specify as the xep root in my code?
    Also, I have images in the Web Content dir of my ear file. How do i access
    them from within my xsl?
    Regards,
    Raj