Re: [xep-support] Using font on Mac OS X

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 01:04:36 PST

    Hello Randolph,

    As with any other fonts, you have to add appropriate records to XEP
    font configuration file in order to use your OS X fonts with XEP. Font
    configuration thoroughly described in section "5. Configuring Fonts"
    of "XEP 3.7 User Guide" (userguide.pdf).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX