RE: [xep-support] true type fonts not working

From: Ryan Graham (Ryan.Graham@apollogrp.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 08:45:21 PST

    You were close, but they switch it up a little bit for the stylistic ones.
    Here is how I have them in my fonts.xml file:

    embed="true" subset="true">
            <alias name="TimesNewRoman-Bold"/>
    embed="true" subset="true">
            <alias name="TimesNewRoman-BoldItalic"/>
    embed="true" subset="true">
            <alias name="TimesNewRoman-Italic"/>

    Those declarations should work for you. Hope that helps out...

    Thanks,
    RG